Deliver safe and efficient care in the patient home
eCommunity cuts through the admin and complexity to help ensure staff are deployed in the most efficient and effective manner so that the right people with the right skills are delivering the right care at the right time in patients homes.
eCommunity makes a difference to community nurses, patients and community organisations.
Helping Community Nurses
eCommunity is designed specifically for community healthcare professionals to help them manage their daily caseload. It provides:
- A fully modern, mobile experience, allowing community nurses to work from phones and tablets
- Visibility of all home visits planned for the day and optimal routes
- More robust schedules, avoiding unachievable workloads and having to rush patient treatments
- Reduced admin and easier data collection; meaning nurses have more time to focus on care delivery
Helping Community Organisations
eCommunity helps community providers to better organise their workforce and workload planning, it helps the organisation to operate more efficiently and support staff to deliver care. Organisations using eCommunity:
- Obtain clear evidence on performance, capacity and demand
- Identify under-utilised & overstretched areas in your community workforce
- Reduce mileage reimbursement costs
- Reduce admin allocation time
- Increase productivity in clinical workforce
- Have more robust activity data to negotiate with commissioners
- Have real-time workforce activity information to improve operational decision making
How does eCommunity help improve patient experience?
- Organisations using eCommunity can respond quickly to emerging care needs of patients
- Organisations using eCommunity can better ensure the right clinician is dispatched to meet the unique care needs of their patients’
- Better patient experience through improved timeliness of homes visits
The Nursing Times recently hosted a roundtable to discuss how technology can improve efficiency and relationships in community nursing – read the article here.
Helpful resources from NHS Improvement
Read the latest guidance on safe, sustainable and productive staffing in district nursing services.
I would like an appointment to find out more about eCommunity
Simply complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch to book your assessment and demo.
Please fill in this form to get your PDF
eCommunity is a workforce planning tool for community health and care providers.
It cuts through the admin and complexity to help ensure staff are deployed in the
most efficient and effective manner so that the right people with the right skills are
delivering the right care at the right time in patients homes