“Allocate Optima enables effective, efficient use of the resource we have available whilst supporting safe staffing at the same time.”
- All-inclusive rostering
- Fairer and Safer
- So long admin
- Don't get lost in data
- Get everyone involved!
- Fill vacant shifts
Whether doctors or nurses, AHP’s or care assistants, Allocate Optima enables you to create multi-discipline rosters that take into account everyone’s skills, leave requests and working patterns, so you know your operating safely, fairly and to budget.
Size doesn’t matter.
Are you one mammoth hospital or a smaller collection of healthcare services? It really doesn’t matter. We make the benefits of great rostering accessible to everyone, with a range of licenses from 100 to beyond 10,000.Book a demo
Fairer and Safer for Everyone
Allocate Optima is proven to make everyone’s rosters fair, safe and compliant, helping your people to have a good work life balance. With Optima, you are able to:
- Have a single, centralised and controlled version of your roster so everyone has equal opportunity in requesting shifts, leave and vacant duties.
- Ensure your people take the correct rest periods between shifts, so no one is working dangerous patterns
- Give everyone a fair shift pattern, taking into account their leave and availabity requests
Less time stuck behind the screen.
Allocate Optima has been developed with our customers over the years so everyone can easily and confidently create rosters that are efficient and compliant. All while dramatically reducing the time you need to spend on admin.
- Optima’s intuitive user interface means its quick and easy to build rosters
- Integration with HR systems, including ESR, removes the need for manual input
- Integration with Pay solutions so you know your people get paid right first time, every time
- Enable auto and self-rostering to dramatically cut down the time you spend creating rosters
- Use it on tablet devices so you can roster on the go
Make your data work for you
Don’t get lost in your data. Optima makes understanding, digesting and reporting on your rosters simple to do, so you can be confident you’re doing the right thing.
- In-built trigger warnings enable you to make changes before it becomes an issue
- Instantly see how your roster is performing against your KPI’s with the roster analyser
- Integrated with RosterPerform 11, everyone can easily understand how the whole of your organisation is performing
Empower your people to feed directly into the roster.
Give your workforce more flexibility and a better experience by empowering them to feed directly into the roster.
Optima’s dedicated employee app, Allocate Loop, makes it possible for your staff to engage with the roster beyond just viewing it.
- Submit all types of leave request
- Enable self-rostering by letting your people record availability, request shifts and pick up bank shifts
- Instantly record timesheets, clock in and out and more to remove the admin burden for everyone
- All integrated with Allocate Optima, so you always have one centralized database/one version of the truth
Gaps in your roster? No need to panic.
Do you want to spend your time sorting last minute cover and overspending on agency staff? Of course not.
With the combined power of Allocate Optima and our flexible staffing solutions, you can easily advertise vacant shifts via our app, let people fill them automatically and improve engagement with your temporary workforce.
Staff rostered daily using Allocate Optima
Organisations using Allocate Optima globally
Most adopted eRostering solution across the NHS
Hear from those using Optima
County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust has saved more than £750,000 on avoidable staffing costs.
Read the case study
”Allocate Optima does what it says on the box. One ward had a significant overspend before Allocate Optima was implemented. Now we are coming in on budget.Ged WhitfieldPractice Development Matron
Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust introduced Allocate Optima to help better manage the 3,000 strong nursing workforce, to help deliver the best in clinical care.
Read the full case study
”I used to sit down to do the roster, and get really bored after well over an hour of doing it. Now I auto-roster and it’s all done for me and we can now spend more time doing the job that we are here to do – attending to our patients.Sid SohawanDeputy Team Leader, Mental Health for Elderly People
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust introduced Allocate Optima to its medical and anaesthetic teams, to provide greater visibility for redeployment and enhancing patient safety.
Read the case study
”Our clinical and operational colleagues have really seen the benefits from this project, particularly in terms of understanding where our medical colleagues are, where they are working and being able to see that in real time.Anna HillsChief Executive of the Trust
NHS Forth Valley began their health board wide rollout of Allocate Optima with their Emergency Department, launching rostering to both their nursing and medics at the same time.
Read the full story
”In this customer story, they share their journey as well as sharing their top tips.
Check out the latest about Allocate Optima
Want to catch up on what you missed?
Attended People Summit 2022, either in person or online?
You can now watch back the sessions you either missed. Or watch back sessions you want to see again.
Hear from NHS Forth Valley
In our latest customer story, discover how NHS Forth Valley rolled out Allocate Optima to their Emergency Department, including their nursing and medics workforce. Plus read what their top tips are for anyone rolling out eRostering.
Hear from Optima Users
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust recently held a Study Day where they talked about their experience of Medical Rostering. Watch the session back here.
Sign Up Today
Be the first to get updates on new innovations, product features and the latest insights.