Supporting safe and efficient community workforce planning
Allocate eCommunity helps to combat the challenges faced by community health and care providers. Improve workforce productivity, patient safety and staff wellbeing through the intelligent scheduling of home visits and capacity and demand management.
How Allocate eCommunity can help you
- Measure capacity & demand
- Enhance staff satisfaction and patient welfare
- Create efficiencies
- Improve data quality and transparency
Measure capacity & demand
- Predict skill gaps and change in service demand, allowing you to make data driven decisions, to best manage your capacity and demand
- Obtain robust data on clinician utilisation, variance reports and more, allowing you to start data driven dialogues with commissioners
Enhance staff satisfaction and patient welfare
- Increase staff wellbeing, productivity and retention through clearer workload visibility and by creating achievable workloads
- Increase your overall patient facing time by utilising your resources in the most efficient way possible
- Match staff skills to patient needs when creating schedules, eliminating the need to reschedule visits when staff don’t have the appropriate skills to treat a patient
- Reduce the burden of scheduling and save time and costs associated with administrative tasks
- Reduce the number of missed or duplicated visits
- Minimise staff travel times between patients by planning efficient schedules for staff, reducing costs and increasing patient treatment numbers
Improve data quality and transparency
- Full integration with Allocate Optima provides a seamless connection between your e-rosters for a full transparent view of the resources available, whilst supporting safe staffing and patient care at the same time.
- Interoperability with Rio and SystmOne allows for quick and painless data transfer between systems, reducing administration times and eliminating manual input errors
- Open APIs achieve interoperability and ensure data transfers are fast and error-free
On-Demand Webinar: Connecting Community Care |
Introducing the new Allocate eCommunity and Rio EPR integration
With care delivery in community settings rising and the NHS Long Term Plan setting out a roadmap for more care to be delivered in the community, reducing admin and creating more efficient workforce schedules is more important than ever.
Watch this on-demand webinar to discover how you can more effectively manage your community workforce planning. We’ll talk you through how the Allocate eCommunity system can support you to:
- More efficiently plan demand and capacity
- Match skillset to patient need
- Save clinical admin time
- Create more consistent patient care
We also introduce you to the new Rio Electronic Patient Record integration, which is eliminating manual data entry, reducing admin time, providing you more reliable data and supporting easier reporting.
Complete the form to watch the video instantly
What do users of Allocate eCommunity say?
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Read the case study
”To be able to see where staff are in real time and see how they’re doing with their workload is incredibly useful, as it gives us a full overview and we can see schedules being completed as the day progresses.Suzy KeelingOperational Lead
Read the case study
”Productivity and supported staff is a great start, but where we’re really beginning to see an impact is with our senior nurses and clinical nurse managers who are being freed from the admin and have more time to care and supervise the wider workforce. It releases them to gain more oversight on care quality.Julie PearceChief Nurse, Executive Director of Quality & Caring Services
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
”Allocate eCommunity allows the flexibility for patient needs to change. We have complete visibility of all reviews for the day, making planning for the team much easier. It’s simple to make changes throughout the day and ensure the clinical team are awareJo PerryClinical Triage Lead
Royal Wolverhampton Trust
”The largest benefit eCommunity will bring is a live overview, showing us exactly who’s where and allowing us to re-allocate staff to manage capacity and demand in real-time.Rachael BrownGroup Manager
Sign Up Today
Be the first to get updates on new innovations, product features and the latest insights.