On-Demand Webinar: In Conversation with Marie Curie & Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
Transforming workforce planning for more consistent patient care in the community
With a renewed focus on improving productivity in healthcare and plans for more care to be provided in the community, we chatted to Marie Curie and Guy’s and Thomas’s NHS FT (GSTT) to find out more about how they transformed their processes for community workforce scheduling.
Watch on-demand to hear Katy Bond (Business Product Lead – eCommunity, Marie Curie) and Jo Perry (Clinical Triage Lead, GSTT) discuss the challenges they have experienced around creating fair and transparent community schedules, the systems and processes they have implemented to overcome these challenges and ultimately, how they are offering safer care in the community.
Watch on-demand to discover:
- The journey both organisations have been on to more efficiently manage their community workforce
- How they effectively deal with changing patient needs in a fast-paced environment
- How implementing new processes and systems to support workforce scheduling has enabled them to be more productive and efficiently manage capacity and demand
- The benefits of integrating a community workforce planning tool with and EPR system: Read the blog to discover the efficiencies you can create with integration. Read the blog.
- Introducing the new Allocate eCommunity and Rio RPR integration: On-Demand Webinar: Watch the webinar to discover more about the benefits of integrating our community scheduling tool with your EPR system. Watch here.
- Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT Customer Story: Discover how Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust uses Allocate eCommunity to flexibly manage community care and prioritise patient needs. Read more.
- Midlands Partnership NHS FT Customer Story: Discover how Midlands Partnership is utilising the new Rio EPR integration to increase efficiencies and data accuracy. Read more.
- Marie Curie Customer Story: Read about how Marie Curie has increased productivity and quality of care with Allocate eCommunity. Read more.