On-Demand Webinar: Connecting Community Care |
Introducing the new Allocate eCommunity and Rio EPR integration
With care delivery in community settings rising and the NHS Long Term Plan setting out a roadmap for more care to be delivered in the community, reducing admin and creating more efficient workforce schedules is more important than ever.
Watch this on-demand webinar to discover how you can more effectively manage your community workforce planning. We’ll talk you through how the Allocate eCommunity system can support you to:
- More efficiently plan demand and capacity
- Match skillset to patient need
- Save clinical admin time
- Create more consistent patient care
We also introduce you to the new Rio Electronic Patient Record integration, which is eliminating manual data entry, reducing admin time, providing you more reliable data and supporting easier reporting.
- Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT Customer Story: Discover how Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust uses Allocate eCommunity to flexibly manage community care and prioritise patient needs. Read more.
- Marie Curie Customer Story: Read about how Marie Curie has increased productivity and quality of care with Allocate eCommunity. Read more.
- Midlands Partnership NHS FT Customer Story: Discover how Midlands Partnership is utilising the new Rio EPR integration to increase efficiencies and data accuracy. Read more.