De-Mystifying Job Planning for AHPs with The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
This on-demand webinar features Clare Inglis, AHP Professional Lead at The Dudley Group NHS FT, talking about how the Trust successfully implemented job planning for their AHP workforce, including the lessons learnt and key benefits. We also cover practical tips on aligning your AHPs with overall activity plans and how to unlock additional value by linking job plans with rosters.
- Claire Inglis | AHP Professional Lead, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Leigh Malyon | Head Of Medics, RLDatix
- Tom Bird | Customer Success Specialist, RLDatix
Webinar Key Learnings
Download the key learnings document, which highlights all the key points from the webinar: Click here to download.
- Read the blog on Job Planning for AHPs: What’s the Need?
- Download the Key Benefits of Job Planning for AHPs Infographic