This year at HFMA, we will be showcasing some of our latest innovations and most impactful tools including the Me app, ActivityManager the first ipad based rostering tool to manage schedules of staff around clinical activity and our none umbrella/MCS based direct engagement and agency management software called 247 Time. You can find out more about how Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust saved £2 million on their agency spend through the use of 247 Time.
Our solutions support leaders as they navigate truly complex workforce challenges. We are doing this by helping them to:
- Get the basics right on rostering, job planning and rotas for nurses, doctors, AHPs and others
- Create engaging experiences for staff with apps and flexible working
- Share staff across health economies
- Reduce spend and eliminate costly overcharges
- Have total workforce visibility linked to dynamic patient demand
If you think you can do more with your rostering software please visit us and find out about the free toolkits that your teams can access to make the most of your investment and also collect inspiring case studies on impressive the first live shared collaborative bank, doctor’s rostering , community scheduling and self-rostering.
To find out more about the event please click here.