Supporting the Workforce of the Future | Reflections from International Leaders
We know how important your people are to care delivery.
That’s why now, more than ever, radical changes are needed to create positive experiences for the workforce as organisations transition into the rebuild of services, which could take a decade to get back to a sense of normality.
But what actions must be taken to help alleviate issues such as the extensive unmet demand, staff fatigue and continued resourcing challenges?
6 minutes, 9 reflections, 3 countries…
International health and care leaders shared their views at the Allocate People Summit 2020.
Watch our video and hear from:
- David Grantham, Chief People Officer at the Royal Free Hospital
- Mark Britnell, Global Chairman & Senior Partner Healthcare, Government & Infrastructure at KPMG International
- Eamonn Sullivan, Chief Nurse at the Royal Marsden hospital
- Michelle Fenwick, Executive Director, People & Culture at Northern Health Melbourne
Fast forward to 2040...
Everything that was recommended back in 2021 was implemented with huge success! Join us as we revisit the actions that made the difference. Hear from:
- Dr Crystal Oldman CBE, Chief Executive at The Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Jennie Persson, Head of Operations at Strömstad municipality
- Andy Cowper, Editor, Health Policy Insight. Columnist, Health Service Journal and British Medical Journal
- Mark Butler, Partner and Executive Director at Good Governance Institute
Join us as we continue the conversation.