The Allocate Academy is pleased to launch a new free eLearning course on how to use eRota.
It’s made up of 6 modules and 1 video that will help system managers learn how to use eRota at their own pace. Each module covers a different topic and takes between 10 and 40 minutes to complete. Made up of videos and simulations, users can play with the software within the course to feel confident. There are also documents available to download as part of the course such as information on contracts and practical checklists.
The eRota modules are as follows;
- Module 1 – Getting Started with eRota
- Module 2 – Creating a New Deal rota
- Module 3 – Monitoring
- Module 4 – Creating a 2016 rota
- Module 5 – Exception reporting
- Module 6 – Creating a Flexible trainee rota
- eRota Video 1 – User Management
Since its launch in November over 270 Allocate customers have accessed the eLearning platform, with over 80 completing courses – including the first free course to be launched – eJobPlan training.
“I now have a better understanding of the tasks of colleagues managing eJobPlan and can confidently provide cover if needed. We can also now look at ways to use specialty analysis to enhance our use of eJobPlan.” Siobhan O’Keeffe Programme Manager Medical Workforce Sussex Partnership Trust
The eJobPlan course is CPD accredited and made up of three modules:
- Module 1 is focused on how to get started with eJobPlan and how to manage job plans. It is for Clinical Managers and Project Managers and is approximately 15 minutes long
- Module 2 explains how to use Speciality Analysis and reports. It is for Clinical Managers and Project Managers and will take approximately 20 minutes to go through
- Module 3 describes all the organisation and departmental settings within eJobPlan. It is only for Project Managers and should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
To get started on the eJobPlan or eRota eLearning courses simply login to the Online Allocate Academy – customers can request a log-in by contacting the Allocate Academy team on email@example.com.