The Allocate Awards deadline is now extended to Thursday 12th September!
Don’t miss your last chance to enter now. Take a look at the new categories and questions and start planning how to share what you’ve achieved in the last year.
Who are the judges?
This year’s judges are some of the most experienced and respected thought-leaders in the sector.
- Saffron Cordery, Deputy Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Sheena Cumiskey, Chief Executive, Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Trust
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
- David Foster OBE, Council of the Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Dr Crystal Oldman OBE, Chief Executive, Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Sir Andrew Cash, Chief Executive System Lead, South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System
- Stefan Cantore, Senior University Teacher at the University of Sheffield Management School
Recognition – We know of your dedication and exceptional work and we believe this should be nationally recognised by your peers, your leaders, Allocate and the healthcare industry.
Celebration – Your achievements should also be celebrated – the teams shortlisted will be invited to the awards ceremony in October. Expect fanfare, excitement, great food and entertainment.
Sharing best practice – You will know how beneficial it is to hear what other organisations are doing, so why not document what you are doing and inspire others with similar challenges?
The closing date for entries has been extended to Thursday 12th September 2019 and the winners will be announced at the Allocate Awards 2019 ceremony on Wednesday 16th October 2019, Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester.
Follow the conversation on Twitter #AllocateAwards19 .