The Allocate People Summit is back for 2020.
Centred around five themes that reflect the opportunity to transform health and care by embracing innovative technology that supports people in their work to deliver the best care.
We will explore how technology and digital solutions are harnessed to engage, plan, deploy and develop the healthcare workforce of the future, with a firm focus on how thoughtful use of workforce technologies can support our people’s wellbeing and experience of work.
Date: 17-18 November 2020
Venue: Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester
The Summit will help you answer:
- How can we harness the power of technology to improve the experience of work for doctors, nurses and the wider workforce?
- How can we attract and retain new talent?
- What makes an organisation the best place to work and how can your approach to technology help or hinder?
- What is the impact of leadership culture on people and technology?
- How can we deliver learning and development at scale, across health economies, STPs and integrated care systems.
As always, our customers are at the heart of the conference and we are asking for submissions based around our new themes to help ensure we have a strong customer voice.