Junior doctor rota & exception reporting software
eRota is used by around half of NHS organisations to create compliant junior doctor rotas which meet the requirements of the both the New Deal and 2016 junior doctors’ contract at the same time as EWTD.
eRota enables you to anticipate rule breaches and so avoid significant unexpected cost and safety impact that may arise from non-compliance.
- Simple ‘Rota Convert’ function that means new deal rotas can be converted to 2016 rules in an instant
- Accurate pay assessment for different rotas
- Identification of resources and hours available for service and training
- Supports mixed grade rotas to give accurate pay results
- Ability for doctors to record exceptions in real time through secure online accounts
- Ability for exceptions to be approved within medical staffing or escalated to the guardian of safe working
- Guardian of safe working dashboard
- Transition – simple transition from rotas to leave, on call management and junior doctor rostering in MedicOnDuty
- Facilitation for hospital at night rotas
- An expert support team able to advise on the building of efficient and workable rotas
- Peace of mind regarding compliance with the New Deal
What our customers have said…
"eRota is a key tool for medical staffing management. It is comprehensive, easy to use and helps us build the most effective rotas to meet both our doctors and our organisational needs. Allocate’s responsiveness to update the system to meet the 2016 contract changes makes me feel we are in safe hands"Brian Jones, Medical Staffing LeadLancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
Please fill in this form to get your PDF
HealthMedics: e-Rota for junior doctor rotas
Planning rotas is an essential part of organising the medical workforce. Junior Doctor rotas can be particularly challenging as they need to comply with different sets of rules: the New Deal contract / the New 2016 junior doctors contract and the European Working Time Directive (EWTD) legislation, all specifying different rules and regulations for compliance.