The next step from MedicOnline and MedicOnDuty, ActivityManager allows you to schedule any clinical activity (e.g. clinics, ward rounds or theatre sessions), assigning a lead for that activity (typically a consultant) and other supporting staff such as junior doctors, specialists, nurses, ODPs to ensure that particular clinical activity is delivered to the patient.
- View rosters based on the clinical activity and whether they are appropriately staffed
- Gives medics a view of not just when they are working – but on what and who is working with them
- Integrates with eJobPlan allowing the cross-reference of contracted versus delivered consultant activity
- Improves leave and absence by providing a view of which activity is impacted
- Manage the impact of cancelled activities on all assigned staff
Views based on your perspective
- Flexibly view information by activity or location
Supporting medics on the move
- Allows medics to view activities anytime on a smart phone
- Works with MedicOnline meaning one mobile system to manage leave, study and all activity while on the move via a smartphone
Essential integration & simplified processes
- Integrates with e-JobPlan allowing the cross-reference of contracted versus delivered consultant activity
- Integrated rostering; staff are planned around a single clinical objective and location
- ESR integration
- Activity Based Demand: the ability to create Activity Profiles, which store the demand for a particular activity type – i.e what primary and support duties are needed to run an activity. These are then added to Service Plans or Demand Patterns, which say when a particular Activity Profile is due to occur
Powerful reporting and organisational insight
- Understand exactly what clinical activity is being delivered
- See completed, cancelled and moved clinical activity
- Understand who is delivering which activities and in what quantities
- See the impact leave and absence is making to clinical activity
- Reduces the number of cancelled clinics
- Combines activity with people and locations. informing you not just who is working and when, but also where.
- Facilitates effective redeployment of staff when last-minute cancellations do occur
- Allows you to quickly see available resources such as locations (e.g. theatres) and match these with activity and staff
- Reduces locum and agency spend
Improves patient care
- Prevents cancellation of clinical sessions where patients are already scheduled, avoiding poor patient experience
- Ensures the right people are delivering the right care at the right time and place
Encourages medical engagement
- Provide consultants with confidence that they will have the right team around them (including junior doctors) to deliver patient care
- Brings together medics of all specialisms and all levels as well as other clinical staff such as nurses, ODPs, AHPs
- Medical staff can view their activities anytime, anywhere on their smartphones.
Please fill in this form to get your PDF
Northern Devon Healthcare | clinical staffing and improving efficiency
Caroline Raby, eRoster Operational Lead, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust has been involved in a number of projects concerned with clinical staffing and improving efficiency.
HealthSuite – designed to help healthcare providers improve the delivery of patient care by optimising people, processes, performance and assurance…
HealthRoster & HealthMedics Brochure
Introducing Allocate HealthRoster and HealthMedics, used by over 300 healthcare organisations to ensure a patient-centred approach to workforce planning and delivery.