Online CQC reporting, self-assessment and evidence-gathering software
CQCAssure delivers much more than just software, giving access to a range of benefits including:
- Allocate domain expertise
- Shared best practice learnings from a customer community
- Exclusive briefings
- CQC information documents
Continuously updated online, the application replaces systems that were acceptable before real-time compliance came into force. CQCAssure is also fully content-managed, so you can avoid major concerns and automatically keep up with regulatory compliance, changing regulatory procedures, updates and CQC developments.
What our customers have said…
"CQCAssure is not a static system, it is updated and developed to ensure it provides the latest ideas and information available. Throughout the Registration process Allocate were able to update me far quicker and with more information than central departments. In addition all amendments from the CQC were provided directly into our systems."Linda CottenhamKettering General NHS Foundation Trust
- Board to point-of-care view of compliance in just three clicks
- Selected by CQC for the distribution of Quality Risk Profile (QRP) data
- PCA reports ready at the touch of a button
- Pre-built dashboards and reports
- Auto-calculates your position against Setting the Bar
- Tested by inspection
- Links to NICE Quality Standards, NICE Guidelines, NHSLA, CNST
- Links documents, combining online convenience with onsite security and information governance
- 100% future-proof, with updates included
- Named contact, dedicated support
- Frees-up governance teams to concentrate on improvements
- Devolved CQC evidence collection
- Flexible configuration to suit individual Trusts
- Links to HealthPerform and HealthAssure
- Combines with QRPAssure to provide a complete view of the quality and safety of your organization
- Puts an end to ‘tick box’ compliance and the resulting regulatory burden and costs
- Enables response to PCA requests and produces reports in minutes, not days
- Prepares the organisation for regulatory inspections – planned and unannounced – and demystifies regulations for staff
- Triangulates information from multiple sources, including the regulator and insight from your own staff
- Builds a reputation for quality and gives confidence to patients, the community and commissioners
Please fill in this form to get your PDF
CQC Quality & Outcomes Guide
The booklet, created by Jane Burgess at Kent Community Trust, explains the standards (or Outcomes) which we must meet in order to maintain registration of our services with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
CQCAssure is a pre-built online application designed to address the reporting, self-assessment and assurance-gathering needs of CQC Fundamental Standards.
The Rotherham NHS FT | assuring CQC compliance across 20 clinical directorates
Lisa Reid, Head of Governance & Assurance, runs the trust’s Assurance Unit the main role of which is to provide assurance to the Board of Directors in relation to legislative and regulatory compliance, quality assurance and governance across the trust.
WWWL: Preparing for CQC Inspection against the KLOE framework with CQCAssure
Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust’s Compliance & Assurance Lead Deborah Pullen shares her experience of preparing for CQC Inspection against the KLOE framework.