Use HealthAssure to manage, monitor and gather evidence in response to CAS alerts
Easily and quickly disseminate CAS alerts to relevant parties across your organisation and record and monitor responses and actions. Responses to the alerts are made via a simple update screen in CASAssure, so it is easier, faster and more engaging for staff. CASAssure provides an internal monitoring system to give assurance to senior managers and the Board that alerts are being responded to in a timely manner, and that ensuring actions are being tracked. The system allows for storage of evidence and alerts all in one place, and can be made accessible to all managers across the Trust.
Visually engaging reports and dashboards show the progress against the alert’s actions, and these can be automatically emailed to key stakeholders on a pre-set schedule -this is another time saver and ensures that real time information is regularly communicated.
What our customers have said…
"The CAS Module has been a great asset to me. It saves on average 10-15 mins per alert … it makes reports easier as well as I am able to extract the information I need and download the report thus saving hours of report writing."Chris Sawyer – Clinical Risk ManagerKettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alerts will be automatically loaded on to the CASAssure system as and when a new item is issued
- Alerts can be disseminated across the organisation at all levels as required using a CAS Tracker – allowing Services to be notified and prompted to respond to alerts accordingly
- Key personnel will be notified via Task management based on the dates of the Alert as indicated by review dates and expected completion dates
- Alerts can be categorised based on the Action Level (for example Immediate Action or Information Only) to allow for critical alerts to be prioritised and actioned appropriately
- Alerts are also categorised based on the CAS Originator – for example DH Estates & Facilities, NHS England, MRHA
- Alerts in CASAssure can be rated per Service to show the current level of compliance and manage actions to work towards fully compliant status. Evidence can also be added to support compliance status.
- Distribute Local alerts for your Organisation to provide rapid dissemination of information and to manage internal alerts using the same process
Please fill in this form to get your PDF
CASAssure is a tool for managing and disseminating alerts to ensure that your organisation is up to date and compliant with alerts, safety critical information and guidance. Compliance with the alerts is vital to ensure patients, staff and visitors are safeguarded from harm.