Pre Sales Consultant
Working closely with the Pre-sales, Customer Adoption and Sales teams to promote and present Allocate Software’s Healthcare products to prospective customers. This will involve detailed demonstrations of the Allocate Software range. Travel nationally (and potentially internationally) will be required on a regular basis.
- Initially develop a full understanding of Allocate Software’s product range.
- Running demonstrations with prospective Healthcare clients to promote and assist with the sale of Allocate Software’s products.
- Liaising with and assisting the Customer Adoption team to ensure clients receive full benefit of HealthMedics products.
- Liaising with the product team regarding product features and changes, helping to keep the company’s products at the forefront of the industry.
- Maintaining sales reporting information as required.
- Continually maintain an understanding of Allocate Software’s position in the marketplace, including a full understanding of competitive products.
- Occasional attendance at exhibitions to promote the company’s products.
- Planning and recording of client masterclasses and bite-size videos.
- Undertaking internal training to ensure the cross pollination of skills across departments.
- Degree 2.1 or above, preferably BSc.
- Experienced user of at least 1 Allocate product, preferably in the Medics portfolio
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understanding of and experience in the IT industry, preferably software.
- Self-motivated, driven and used to working in a sales environment
- Experience in Business Intelligence, ERP or related products
- Confidence and experience in delivering presentations to prospective end users