Graduate Product Assistant
The Graduate Product Assistant will support the Product Managers in ensuring commercial success of the Product or Service.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure Product updates and changes are communicated to the right teams
- Build Marketing and Sales toolkits based on strategic planning
- Information gathering from internal teams and customers to gain understanding as to the need for the market
- Work alongside Development to scope out requirements from customers
- Gain knowledge of all Products to be able to support Product Managers with their activities
We are looking for graduates who are passionate about a successful career within a software and healthcare environment. The keys competencies required for this role include:
- The ability to work well as part of a team and successfully contribute to the overall success of that team through collaboration and communication.
- The desire to strive to achieve high quality results whilst maintaining high levels of activity
- The ability to adapt and respond positively to change
- The ability to place focus on achieving high quality
- The ability to proactively identify learning opportunities where appropriate and develop skills as needed.