Graduate Implementation ConsultantRole Summary:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fast growing and fast paced global software company. As a company that is growing rapidly through acquisition and organically, there is ample learning opportunities and new challenges available.
This is a customer focussed role with the opportunity for regular travel throughout the UK and Ireland. You will become a product expert within our health suite and will learn key skills in, project planning, client engagement, presenting and training.
You will be supported in your development with opportunities to achieve qualifications such as Prince 2, as well as having a comprehensive training plan. The programme is for 24 months, with the first 12 months being an intense training plan to learn our products and work with other members of the UK Services team. In the second part of the programme you will be fully utilised as an Implementation Consultant, working independently on projects and there will be an opportunity to complete a Prince 2 qualification.
We are looking for someone who has the passion to make a difference, go the extra mile and has the ambition to succeed.
- Working on a quarterly rotation under strong mentoring and guidance across the different product areas within UK services (1 year). These include HealthRoster, SafeCare, Health Medics, e-expenses, Healthconnect, BankStaff (each graduate to shadow 4 disciplines)
- Year 2, you take responsibility for allocated project implementations, working closely with the Project Manager
- Accurately take requirements relating to the setup and configuration of the Allocate Health Suite product
- Configure the Health Suite product in line with best practices and conforming with due process
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations as required
- Ensure checkpoints are completed where necessary
- Report on the progress of implementation projects to the UK Services Project Manager, maintain and update project reporting documentation
- Plan and manage user level requirements workshops – capturing the business needs and documenting them in a suitable format to reflect the Implementation Objectives
- Identify risks, taking appropriate action and escalating as necessary
- Become eligible for Prince 2 Foundation after 1 year.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook (Visio and Microsoft Project would be advantageous)
- Educated to degree level from any discipline
- You have graduated in the last 2 years
- An interest in healthcare and information technology / software
- Computer literate